SAFETY - BREATHING
Airfed 2100 Full Face Breathing Mask
The Anest Iwata Europe’s Airfed 2100 has been developed with the operator in mind. The mask is functional, stylish, comfortable and lightweight. Air flow is downward for operator comfort and to protect the user.
Fully Approved - Complies with AS/NZS 1716- 1994 Respiratory Protective Device
1. Downward Air Flow Diffuser- Directs the airflow down and over the eyes for greater comfort and safety.
2. Visual Air Flow Indicator- Situated at eye level to easily see if the correct amount of air is being supplied. Bright red colour for greater visibility.
3. Wide Face Visor & Chin Guard- Allows for a greater field of vision.
4. Floating Head Band With 4 Adjustment Points for maximum comfort.
- Head height (top)
-Forward and backward
-Tilt resistance (both sides)
-Head tension (back)
5. Removable Nape Cover- Protects the neck, head and shoulder.
6. Easy To Replace- fabric face seal and foam sweat band.
7. Replaceable Mylar Visor Cover- Protects the face visor from overspray.
8. Adjustable Carbon Filter Regulator- To ensure the right amount of air is always present. Carbon filter to take out any odours.
9. Waistbelt assembly- Pliable bracket moulds to body contour and quick release buckle.
10. Spray Gun Hose 1.2 m with quick release fittings.
Storage/Carry Bag (not pictured)